Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garden Tractor Disk Harrow - Progress 4

More progress on the harrow. I made a couple of changes. The tool bar is now hinged to the tongue so it will pivot. I tried to keep the design as simple as possible. This will allow the disks to be angled upward for hilling (see the last photo). I found a video of a similar setup on a larger tractor. It does a nice job of hilling potato's. Since I have a smaller Garden Tractor I drive between rows rather than over the top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJXs9iODXQg

1 comment:

  1. To whom it may concern:

    I am contacting you on behalf of Michigan State University Extension. Our educators are creating a Master Gardener training manual. We would like to use the first photo from this blog post in our training manual. If you would contact me at the email address listed below, it would be greatly appreciated.

    If you are okay with us using your photo, how would you like us to credit you for the photo?

    Thank you for your time,

    Eric Recker
    Marketing Communications Assistant
    MSU ANR Communications
    reckerer@anr.msu.edu

    ReplyDelete