Here is my progress so far on the wheel hoe. You can see where I cut scores in the metal to make the bends. These will be welded for strength later. I want the back wider so the attachments can be set off center for chores like hilling.
Here you can see I added a brace behind the wheel and extended the sides to make room for the attachments without interfering with the wheel.
Here you can see the basic design. Everything is tack welded for now. I like to make sure everything square and I'm happy with the design before the final welds. You can see the attachments will be adjustable right to left, and up and down. Next I need to add mounts for the handles.