Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Garden Tractor Progress - 3 Cultivator and Bumper





Made some progress on the Garden Tractor this week. Photo 1) The cultivator is coming together. Drilled the holes for mounting the implements, got the up rights for the gauge wheels built, and tack welded everything together. Now I need to make the tongue, and hitch. Once I get the tack welded mock up to my satisfaction I'll finish welding everything. Photo 2) I built a receiver style hitch for the front. The front bumper, and weight box (not built yet) will be interchangeable. This also allows for other attachments to be added if needed in the future. Photo 3) Here is the mocked up front bumper. I'm using as much scrap/free materials as possible so not everything is nice and shiny. When I'm done everything will get painted. AH

No comments:

Post a Comment